Industrial 6000LPH minerals UF water treatment plant drinking machine
What is Ultrafiltration system?
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a type of membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces a liquid against a semipermeable membrane. A semipermeable membrane is a thin layer of material capable of separating substances when a driving force is applied across the membrane. Once considered a viable technology only for desalination, membrane processes are increasingly employed for removal of bacteria and other microorganisms, particulate material, and natural organic material, which can impart color, tastes, and odors to the water and react with disinfectants to form disinfection byproducts (DBP). As advancements are made in membrane production and module design, capital and operating costs continue to decline.
What’s the working principle of Ultrafiltration membrane?
Ultrafiltration membrane is the anisomerous semipermeable membrane made of macro molecule material as the separation method without phase transition for solution, and can remove particles whose molecule weight ranges 1,500-100,000 Dalton,and can effectively remove organic,bacterium,virus,colloid and non-ion suspended solid.
- Applicable Industries:
- Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
- Place of Origin:
- Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- After-sales Service Provided:
- Video technical support, Online support
- 1 Year
- Product name:
- Industrial 6000LPH mineral water plant drinking water machine
- pvc,stainless steel
- stainless steel,FRP
- Working pressure:
- Working temperature:
- pure water,mineral water
- Recovery rate: